At TJX, Corporate Solution Delivery is on a multi-year journey to enable modern, efficient, and effective ways of delivering business value. We are looking for an influential leader to help define and execute the business strategy for the Corporate Domain. This leader will be accountable for ensuring the Corporate Solution Delivery team delivers the right work, with the right team and approach, at the right time. Working closely with key partners this individual will lead our digital transformation by using agile principles, defining and delivering on our strategic roadmap, modernizing our corporate technology, and instilling an engineering mentality within the team. This leader will build relationships across the global corporate landscape, understand varying business needs, align on minimum viable products, communicate transparently and effectively, and deliver on commitments to become an outstanding Product and Delivery organization.
- Collaborates with key partners & IT leaders across all levels to understand current experiences, identifying areas of opportunity, and delivering solutions to address global business and technology needs.
- Coach, lead and develop a team of skilled and engaged product managers, product owners, business analysts, project managers, and scrum master at various levels of seniority.
- Accountable for collaborating, creating and delivering Product roadmaps for the assigned products, partnering with Business Stakeholders, Architecture, and Engineering teams to ensure alignment to business strategies, technical roadmaps, and architectural standards
- Evolve lean and agile processes and operationalize product management workflows while leaving room for flexibility in ways of working
- Evolve our communications framework, intake & prioritization process, and metric tracking, providing transparency to product performance, roadmaps, and priorities
- Establish an outstanding product practice, tying the roadmap to outcomes and handle opposing interests from multiple partners
Experience & Qualifications
- Typical Experience: 10+ years of experience in systems, business management or related field, and 4+ years of leadership experience in technology systems and developing teams
- Track record of supporting and growing large (in size, scope or impact) product and delivery organizations
- Experience transforming the level of functional and delivery capability within a team
- Expertise in solving sophisticated engineering problems at scale with outstanding business and technology results
- Solid experience defining practices within areas of responsibilities, including strategic road mapping, Epic, Feature, and User Story creation, Agile Principles, and intake & prioritization
- Recognized thought-leader for one or more product domains, processes, or functional capabilities within assigned scope
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding, and fluid environment, remain calm under pressure, and handle conflict across various areas and levels of the organization
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies with a continuous improvement and minimum viable product mentality
- Experience implementing large programs and/or SaaS solutions across a global landscape
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.