Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Insurance Analytics
In this role, you will be leading assigned analytics client engagement, building analytics solutions and supporting pre-sales activities for P&C Insurance analytics service line. Also, will be collaborating closely with Claims, Underwriting and Finance service lines for solutions design, client discussions and solution delivery.
Your role will function as an overlay of existing technical and domain specialists and bring value through analytics pursuits and solution leadership skills. .
To be hardworking and focussed on Insurance industry’s realities, improvement areas and know how to handle these using analytics and technology.
- Be the primary point of contact for the assigned analytics engagement and solutions. Work with the sales team for developing strategies, collateral and innovative solutions that meet the business needs of clients
- Lead assigned analytics solutions, support pre-sales activities, and deliver / deploy analytics solutions according to the client requirement
- Craft and develop predictive Analytics based solutions to handle business problems
- Work as SME to ensure appropriate business solution is identified, developed and delivered as per client business requirements
- Work with assigned sales team to build the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
- Experience with AI and machine learning based solutions within Insurance industry
- Experience in handling client engagements in analytics, team management, talent development, proposal writing, white papers and other thought leadership related activitie
- Graduation in Quantitative Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering etc.
- Proven experience in predictive and advance analytics solutions
- MBAs/Post Graduation
- Ability to handle client engagement, support sales & solution process execution
- Prior experience in P&C Insurance Industry
- Experience in interpreting the business problem into the quantitative solution and the supporting dataset with robust analytical and statistical modeling techniques including predictive & prescriptive analytics