The Assistant Vice President works under the direction of Senior Management and oversees the function of one or more areas.
- Drive overall department effectiveness by directing the operation of one or more functional areas
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives regarding company and departmental policies and procedures in order to improve service standards for internal and external customers
- Maintain an understanding of company revenue and profitability targets and firm level goals
- Direct and monitor the budgetary process for appropriate area(s)
- Ensure maintenance of accurate records and document actions for area(s) managed
- Interface internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner to achieve the Company’s common goals and ensure communication of those goals and statuses to all necessary parties
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or seven or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.