To provide oversight and technical expertise in support of maintaining ongoing operation and developing and supporting mid and long term process and equipment improvements while ensuring that production goals are met within the Utilities and Wastewater treatment facilities safely and effectively in accordance with company policies and all federal, state and local regulations.
Support BU and Corporate Goals and Initiatives.
- Provide integration between plant operations and site operations.
- Environmental, Safety, Health & Quality Compliance.
Equipment Reliability & Maintenance Management.
Departmental CAPEX Planning & Execution.
Develop and implement the management systems and processes necessary to:
- ensure that ongoing operations maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
- support process improvements which increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
- support future process modifications and expansions.
- B.S. or higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of industrialexperiencerequired.
- Prior documented experience in a regulated industry/environment is preferred.
- Prior documented leadership experience in an industrial environment is preferred.
- Successfully passing of PE (Professional Engineering licensure) exam is preferred.