STV, Inc. currently has an opening in our New York, NY office for an Assistant Project Manager in our Transportation & Infrastructure division. The candidate we are seeking must have 5+ years of experiencesupporting construction planning, scheduling and cost control.
- Monitors all project costs, revenue, development, progress and earned value.
- Estimates and forecasts all information related to costs, schedules and labor for a given project.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Coordinates information among designer, construction managers, project managers and client staff.
- Establishes and maintains the baseline budget and schedule for the project using earned value techniques.
- Develops systems to capture costs and progress on a project and provides timely and accurate reports of these measurements of performance and progress.
- Analyzes project problems and recommends corrective action that has the least impact to cost and schedule.
- Support Project Managers in Rail, Bridge and Highway projects.
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architectural, Construction Management, Finance or a related field from an accredited College or University.
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple complex accounts using excel spreadsheets and producing monthly financialreports.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Primavera P6 is required.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.