Support Global Financial Crimes Central Program Management Office (CPMO) in providing oversight on technology related projects by keeping apprised on individual project status through dialogue with project managers and receiving all relevant project information; assistance with coordination and preparation of executive committee materials; and follow-up and coordination across projects to ensure projects objectives and commitments are met in a timely manner and issues, risks and dependencies are identified and escalated appropriately.
Support CPMO management to build technology strategies and roadmaps.
· Assist overseeing technology related projects by collecting and assessing the status and issues, assisting with the preparation and review of materials and reporting to the CPMO management
· Assist with organizing meetings and materials
· Serve as primary CPMO technology liaison to and communicate with technology and users participating in the technology related projects
· Stay apprised of and review relevant business requirement, laws and regulations related to the projects and provide regular updates to CPMO management.
· Preparation of various CPMO documents and documentation of activities related to the project
· Support CPMO member building technology strategy and roadmap by providing required deliverables
· Additional CPMO reporting and tasks as called upon by management
· Develop relationships with all internal and external project and program stakeholders (both technology and business users) for successful and efficient project completion
· Help to build technology strategy and roadmap by ensuring regulatory commitments and user requirements/issues are clearly identified, managed and followed up on.
- Liaise with the legal department counsel assigned to CPMO.
- Knowledge and experience in program and project management
- Knowledge and experience in technology fields.
- Experience in designing business application or being a business analyst is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in banking (financial service) application systems is a plus
- General knowledge in banking business and operation is preferable
- 4+ years technology experience in business application field.
- Ability to collaborate with staff across different organizational functions
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Skill to build formula, macro and/or graphs on MS-Excel.
Skill to draw brief system diagrams
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Law degree desired.
- Requisition #: 10013778-WD