Job Summary: On Site Assistant Project Manager for national design/build food process projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date change order, subcontractor, RFI and contingency
- Create and maintain project and 3 week look ahead schedules
- Maintain up to date drawing logs and construction drawings
- Generate weekly meeting minutes and monthly reports
- Assist Project Manager as needed
- Promote and enforce a safe working
- Satisfy customers’ needs to develop repeat
- 5 years minimum experience working as a project manager, project engineer or estimator on MEP
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and process
- Experience in monitoring labor performance for purpose of identification of labor productivity and tracking
- Knowledge in generating constructionschedule and updating of same (MS Project).
- Knowledge in reading plans and specifications for purpose of assisting in project design and
- Ability to order, track, and expedite for timely delivery of MEP and specialty items required.