- Ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials to job site by working with purchasing department.
- Regular dialogue with labor superintendents, project foremen and office staff.
- Build long-term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions.
- Provide consistent feedback and reports to Project Managers.
- Additional duties as determined by Project Managers.
- 3+ years Electricalcontracting, project management (assistant management) experience - prefer large jobs 2M+
- Must understand how to read architectural, structural drawings (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Drafting skills with AutoCAD (2012) experiencepreferred
- Degree in Construction Management preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- McCormick estimating system or similar systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Project Management: 1year (Required)