The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a Pediatric Gastroenterologist for a full-time Assistant Professor at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Campus located in the capital city of Charleston, WV.
Job duties include:
- Provide clinical care.
- Teach medical students and residents in the area of pediatric gastroenterology.
- Scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Eligible for WV Medical License.
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students.