The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a Pediatric Pulmonologist for a fulltime academic position at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division.
Job duties include:
- Provide Clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of pediatric.
- Scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty.
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.