Pulmonary Care and Critical Care Medicine (PCCM) provides expert care for patients with lung diseases in our pulmonary clinics and critically ill patients in our Intensive Care Unit. In addition to our commitment to outstanding clinical care, we are proud of our extensive research programs, from basic science to clinical trials. Our educational mission includes teaching on many levels, including our two fellowship programs in Pulmonary Critical Care and Critical Care Medicine.
Function/Duties of Position
- Clinical (60-90%): Provision of inpatient or outpatient clinical duties in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, as assigned by the Division Chief
- Research (0-30%): Conduct independent clinical research
- Administrative, Educational, and Academic (10%): There are no specific administrative responsibilities assigned at this time. Educational responsibilities include meeting the general expectation related to the Fellowship and Resident rotations when on call, presenting at and otherwise participating in division grand rounds and other conferences. May be assigned to a PCCM fellow as a mentor. Will participate in fellowship recruitment. Further administrative and educational responsibilities will be developed in conjunction with the division chief.
- MD or other qualifying doctorate degree
- Completion of an accredited Pulmonary Critical Care fellowship