PhD in philosophy, ethics, medical humanities, or bioethics; and/or an MD degree with graduate-level training at the master or fellowship level; or relevant terminal degree.
Commensurate with experience.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Support the Institutional Ethics Program by:
- Providing clinical ethics consultations
- Rounding and acting as a consultant on ethical issues in the intensive care unit and other patient care areas as necessary
- Contributing to programmatic development of the consultation service
- Participating as an active member of institutional committees such as the Institutional Ethics Committee, and other committees as required
- Teach and mentor graduate, medical students & students of other health professions, i