$80K — $100K *
The Department of Radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) seeks a board certified/ board eligible Radiologist with fellowship training.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Desire to excel and join a talented, collaborative group of radiologists that choose to practice, learn, and innovate together as a cohesive TEAM
· Passion for providing high-quality patient care with proficiency in general diagnostic services, as well as minor procedures
· Willingness to mentor and train the next generation by teaching medical students, residents, and fellows
About Our Practice:
· Located in Milwaukee, WI a charming medium-sized Midwest city nestled along the shore of beautiful Lake Michigan, MCW is the only private medical school in Wisconsin. Great people and fantastic culture!
· Department of Radiology, in conjunction with the medical school, continues to expand into a dynamic multi-site hospital and clinic network throughout the Milwaukee metropolitan area.
· The Department of Radiology offers many unique qualities, including well-functioning, collaborative relationships with multiple other subspecialties.
· Creative staffing opportunities are also available for consideration.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If interested in this position, click apply now or reach out to Ashley Jones, Physician Recruiter via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be eligible for unrestricted licensure as an MD/DO in the State of Wisconsin, be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology, and Fellowship trained.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Valid through: 6/28/2021
$100K — $150K *
11 days ago