- Deliver instruction to courses within the department.
- Develop, present, and consistently maintain an active research and publication agenda.
- Participation in student advising.
- Actively support student retention, progression, and graduation of students.
- Provide service on Departmental, College and University-Wide Committees.
- Must have a Ph.D. in Psychology or Counseling from an accredited university.
- Experience in teaching courses in Psychology/Counseling with some Research related background.
- An established record of teaching experience.
- Research experience that exhibits a scholarly background.
Preferred QualificationsSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Knowledge in psychology, counseling, and research.
- A commitment to cultural diversity and social justice.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.