Not Specified years
Posted 173 days ago
The Maxine Mesinger Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center in the Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a fulltime faculty position. The successful candidate will be appointed at a faculty level commensurate with experience and achievement.
Position Responsibilities - Essential functions and duties include:
• Direct patient care and participation in the education of medical students, residents, and fellows.
• Participation in the department’s outpatient practice as well as inpatient clinical services at Baylor's affiliated institutions.
• Participation in the center’s clinical trials program.
• The candidate must hold an MD, DO, or MD/PhD degree
•The candidate must have successfully completed residency training in adult neurology, and a fellowship in movement disorders.
• The candidate must be board-eligible/board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• No other previous experience is required.