Since our founding in 1931, DeVry University has focused on delivering a different kind of education – one based on experiential learning with real-world applications. When you join our team, you’re choosing an institution that serves students who are different, too: a diverse group of go-getters from all walks of life.
We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we’re guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It’s one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it’s career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an organization focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.
Our mission as DeVry University faculty members is to facilitate dynamic learning environments that foster intellectual curiosity, academic integrity, and critical thinking skills, preparing our students to become lifelong learners and leaders in their chosen career fields and communities.
• DeVry University faculty are dedicated to their students and exhibit exceptional student CARE.
• DeVry University faculty are proficient in all learning modalities and fully embrace DeVry University's Academic Philosophy and Instructional Model.
• Our faculty also are role models for our University TEACH values and foster a culture of CARE consistent with our University mission, vision, and purpose.
• Excellent delivery of courses (42 - 47 credit hours) across any/all modalities.
Contribute to the University and ones professional development via the following activities:
• Engage in scholarly activity, including course development, assessment support, and keeping up to date in ones field of study.
• Advising and mentoring of students.
• Advising and mentoring of Visiting Professors.
• Engagement and support for group programs and initiatives.
Select a pathway for leadership to support the Teaching and Learning organization in one of the following capacities:
• Center for Teaching Excellence.
• Faculty Leadership and Development
• Student Excellence
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Masters Degree in field being taught or Masters Degree in related field with 18 graduate hours in field being taught.
• Three to five years of business, or industry experience appropriate to the course subject matter.
• Two to five years previous teaching experiencepreferred.