Superior career opportunity for a Assistant Production Control Manager with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Assistant Production Control Manager that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent financial management practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
Job Summary: Assists Production Control Manager in various tasks related to production and inventory control; performs other related duties as assigned.
Reports to: Production Control Manager
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews forecast monthly report and implement corrections as needed;
- Monitors over all operation of scheduling side of ERP system;
- Implements ECOs by reviewing for required action and sending to assembly or manufacturing;
- Performs miscellaneous projects, R&D, expediting, splitting jobs orders, and changes in receiving quantities;
- Oversees Perris inventory management;
- Handles problem resolution between ERP systems software such as Shiva and Syteline;
- Adjusts lots sizes;
- Reworks job orders or sequences;
- Adjusts hytrols and controls inventory;
- Performs related duties as needed;
- Regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in conformance with company policies is essential to the successful performance of this position; and
- Fully comply with company rules, policies, procedures, and safety guidelines to ensure safe and effective operations.
QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES: Any combination equivalent of, but not limited to, the following.
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Production Control, or equivalent; 3-5years?experience in production control management;
- experience in budgeting practices; considerable experience with supervisory principles and techniques; considerable training in production control mechanics; experience in computer applications and operations;
- training in hiring, discipline, personnel evaluation, and termination practices; and training in affirmative action plans and principles.
- Considerable knowledge of production and inventory control methods, practices and procedures;
- Considerable knowledge of supervisory principles and techniques;
- Considerable knowledge of manufacturing methods and production standards;
- Ability to read and interpret work specifications and material orders;
- Knowledge of assembly procedures;
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with subordinates and management;
- Ability to train, assign and check the work of others;
- Ability to use computerized production control systems; and
- Ability to participate in employee selection, training, supervision and evaluation.