- Responsible for the daily operations of the plant with a primary emphasis on Safety, Health and Environmental compliance
- Financial and production performance
- Training and development of employees
- BS in Wood Science, Industrial Engineering or Business.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required; 5 years of supervisory experience in a wood treating facility preferred.
- SH&E awareness
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Prior experience in a union environment preferred
- Must be a team player with the ability to set priorities, analyze problems, work independently and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel