Novant Health is seeking an Assistant Nurse Managerto provide clinical and administrative leadership at the unit level. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. Or candidate without a Bachelor’s degree must show evidence of enrollment and registration in a Bachelor’s program as outlined in education agreement.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of clinical RNexperiencepreferred. Prior demonstrated nursing leadership preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN license in appropriate state required. Unit/Department specific required certifications.
- Additional skills required: Successful completion of generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to successfully complete Leader Education & Training.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Job Opening ID 2019-48038