HDR is an architectural, engineering and consulting firm that excels at complex projects and solving challenges for clients.
More than 10,000 professionals, including architects, engineers, consultants, scientists, planners and construction managers, in over 200 locations worldwide, pool their solutions beyond the scope of traditional A/E/C firms.
The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager are:
• Supervise Senior Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Coordinators
• Manage workload among the NY/NJ Water marketing group (client teams, pursuits, proposals, presentations, qualification packages and other marketing workload).
• Coordinate workload balancing with other NY/NJ Business Group Marketing staff, other Area Marketing Staff, National Marketing Services staff and Strategic Pursuits staff.
• Coordinate marketing training needs of marketing staff and water business group staff
• Lead QA/QC process for NY/NJ Water Marketing
• Manage others maintaining CRM forecasts for NY/NJ Water
• Perform other similar functions of Senior Marketing Coordinator including:
• Client Team Marketing Coordinator
• Pursuit/Proposal/Presentation Coordinator
• Assist Marketing Manager with duties related to development and management of a large marketing program.
• Represent Marketing Manager when required at internal and external client meetings and functions.
• Assist with client assignments, tracking and follow-up
• May manage specific clients, programs or initiatives, prepare management reports and monitor budgets.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or closely related field
• 5-8 years marketing experience preferable in an A/E/C environment
• Prior experience in a consulting engineering environment
Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe InDesign
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Service and client-related personality
• Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with a desire to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Preference is given to local candidate.
: Jun 7, 2019