Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things, and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sending systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Generous paid time off including sick time, vacation, and holidays
- Income protection plans including life insurance and disability programs paid by the company
- Bonus program for all employees
- Financial security polans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement plan
- Additional benefits such as educational reimbursement, an employee assistance program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
- Provides recommendations for development and implementation strategies for total compensation, including base pay, incentives, commissions, etc.
- Stays abreast of industry trends, regulations, processes, and technology related to compensation.
- Analyzes total cash competitive data, internal pay practices, internal/external equity, and cost implications of recommendations.
- Reviews and recommends job grades and competency calibrations.
- Ensures that Epson’s open-door policy is available to all employees so that workplace problems can be appropriately escalated.
- Supports HR systems that are in place to monitor ongoing compliance with state, local and federal guidelines and Epson’s standards of ethical conduct.
- Consults and coaches line management or HR team on people decisions (e.g., performance management, employee relations) that are escalated to HR .
- Provides sound and timely recommendations for resolution of employee relations issues, considering the potential risks and needs of the business .
- Consults with outside counsel on compliance issues.
- Responsible for hiring, motivating, evaluating, developing group/department personnel.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Advises management and provides recommendations on personnel and problem issues ( that require escalation).
- Builds strong relationships with peers and Senior Managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
- Manages and leverages relationships with vendors for a specific product/service (best price, best product, etc).
- Maintains professional relationships with peers in other corporations and outside organizations.
- Operates within budgetary constraints, participates in the development of annual budget forecasts; participates in updating and reconciling operating and budget plans as required.
- Develops and maintains written departmental standards and procedures.
- Directly contributes to development of tactical and annual operating plans, defining goals and objectives for the group.
Minimum Experience Requirements
C - Requires Experience at an intermediate level (5-8 years)
D - Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A. or B.S.).
All Travel - Less than 10%
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.