There's nothing as exciting as that moment when you find an amazing value when you least expect it – except being part of the team that makes magical moments like these happen! At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support them by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that they bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
We are a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
- Work on 1st or 2nd shift to support multiple departments within the Distribution Center
- Ensure safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety training & accident preparedness
- Meet or exceed volume and department productivity goals
- Have the ability to analyze and make staffing adjustments to respond to work flow
- Adhere to proper work methods and safety standards
- Maintain & continuously improve cost-efficiency and facility performance
- Actively coach, counsel, challenge & inspire staff to facilitate growth and development
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all levels of departments in order to implement strategic solutions
- Foster and reinforce a positive, collaborative environment that respects and values diversity
- 7-10 years of related experience directly reporting to senior leadership
- Big-box operational experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience overseeing large, diverse teams of several hundred hourly associates
- Strong WMSexperience is required. Ideal candidates would have managed or played a key part of a WMS integration;
- Working knowledge of Manhattan is strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies & procedures clearly
- Strong computer skills in Windows/MS Office (Word & Excel)