Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Assistant General Manager of On The Record will research and develop new service opportunities to ensure the staff is maximizing revenues by way of consistent, extensive training, and product development knowledge. To ensure consistency and quality service standards are met always. The Assistant General Manager will assist the General Manager in the overall operation of the venue in a support capacity. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Act as an extension of the General Manager and perform necessary job duties and responsibilities in their absence.
- Provide input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure Park MGM’s competitive position and in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality and nightlife environment.
- Assist in managing the delivery and measurement of guest service within assigned department(s) consistent with the company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Assist in managing assigned operational functions within the department consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department, the division and Park MGM.
- Responsible for cost controls and necessary reporting requirements, including forecast reports, adherence to budget and Profit & Loss statements, and assisting with other reports as necessary.
- Encourages employees to participate in development of promotional and marketing concepts.
- Support management and Employees with guest complaints when needed.
- Maintains records of Employees performance.
- Assist in reviewing ratings with social media outlets like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Instagram and Facebook with Employees and management to learn how to develop a strategy to increase positive ratings.
- Schedules meetings with Employees to ensure correct execution of policies and procedures.
- Collaborates Security on the implementation of the security plan and training the staff to maintain a safe environment for patrons and employees. For example, plans for evacuation and dealing with unruly guests
- Direct Human Resources responsibilities for assigned department(s) to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; adherence to the company’s status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements
- Maintain a working relationship with the Culinary and Bartender Union; adherence to the company’s status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
- Resolve escalated issues with customers and or vendors with the recommended customer service related comps as appropriate.
- Scheduling and staffing, must be able to direct and supervise employees and provide strategic direction for the entertainment provided in each venue.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Minimum of at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent education and workexperience in Food & Beverage/Nightlife.
- At least 6 years of previous work experience as an Assistant General Manager in the hospitality industry; preferably in a high-volume entertainment venue restaurant and/or casino environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High Schooldiploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Specific training and/or equivalent workexperience as a nightlife operator.
- Proficient with a CBA
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.