The Assistant General Manager will assist the General Manager in profitably managing all aspects of the operation, including food & beverage and retail. Assist in establishing and implementing current and long-range objectives, plans & policies, capital plans, operational plans, and budget.
- Build and maintain stronger relationships with license partners and maintain brand compliance
- Build and maintain positive customer and client relations by providing efficient, quality services and products, and continue to grow our footprint within the airport community
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of unit management and oversee supervision of associates.
- Train employees in company policy and procedures, including GuestPath, and ensure quality performance.
- Oversee the recommendation and establishment of prices and portions of products and services within approved profit plan.
- Responsible for opening and closing of all THS concepts.
- Verify and prepare reports as required and provide and administer an effective system for cash, inventory, and payroll.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures, conduct inspections and ensure proper repair and maintenance of food service equipment.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations regarding liquor, sanitation, payroll, employment and EEO.
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- A minimum of 7+ years of food and beverage experience managing multi-units in a contract environment.
- Must have a strong commitment to customer and client service.
- Strong managerial skills required; demonstrated initiative, leadership and team building skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred.
Experience within the airport industry and with branded concepts is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Food and Beverage Management: 5years
- Retail Management: 5years
- Multi-unit management: 5years