The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
The AGC - Compliance will partner with the Legal and business leadership team to help develop, implement and maintain the Delek compliance program, ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory, and internal requirements. The successful candidate will embrace an approach and actions that foster transparency, accountability and a culture of compliance and integrity.
- Enterprise Risk Assessment: Assess and identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Champion of Integrity: Act as a business partner to drive integrity and compliance (internal and external) matters of major importance to the company and provide information and counsel on matters related to all aspects of compliance, including reporting ongoing compliance issues and intentional acts of non-compliance, fraud, waste and abuse.
- Internal Business Partner: Collaborate closely with the General Counsel and colleagues in Legal, Corporate & Securities counsel, Internal Audit, Risk Management, HR, Finance and other core functions to further business and Compliance Program objectives
- Internal Compliance Steward: Compliance Monitor and audit and, as necessary, help coordinate compliance activities across the enterprise.
- Engage with the Board of Directors to report, advise and develop compliance-related programs and procedures
- Own and oversee SOX legal procedure compliance and administration
- Provide internal counsel and support for activities relating to government relations, regulatory compliance and associated policies and procedures
- Partner with HSE & Internal Audit to develop, administer and ensure accountability/alignment for compliance and risk-related management systems development and implementation
- Other activities as required to promote, drive and manage internal compliance and integrity standards across the Delek companies
- In-depth knowledge of applicable global regulatory and compliance requirements, with an understanding of how these requirements apply to Delek’s operations.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of compliance risk management practices and methodologies, including risk assessment, monitoring/surveillance, and testing activities.
- Experience developing and implementing compliance programs, including demonstrated ability to drive process improvement methodology and results.
- Experience in the development, initiation, maintenance, and revision of policies and procedures through a strong Compliance Program.
- Experience in monitoring and auditing the performance of a Compliance Program and related activities on a continuing basis and taking appropriate steps to improve effectiveness.
- Experience in conducting investigations and ensuring accountability for proactive recurrence prevention, with accountability guidelines.
- Strong project management skills, to include managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent projects, and reporting progress and risks to colleagues and senior management.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with demonstrated understanding of core business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a proactive business partner for promoting a culture of compliance – promoting compliance intelligence through lessons learned and implementation of best practices.
- Experience as an in-house Compliance counsel and organizational leader.
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective lines of communication across all levels of an organization.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to act as a change agent through dynamic interactions with others. Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a lean, matrixed, and multidisciplinary organization.
- Experience contributing to a team that is driven and results-oriented
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to build and maintain productive relationships with leaders of other functional areas within and across the business areas to further the success of the Compliance Program.
- Ability to implement program objectives that are aligned with Delek objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Highly motivated with the ability to be proactive, take initiative, monitor and deliver projects in a professional and timely manner.
- Professional maturity and confidence in expressing (and receiving) diverse points of view with senior and executive management.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degreerequired; J.D. or equivalent required
- 7 – 10 years legal and/or compliance experience
- Juris Doctor and license to practice law in at least one U.S. jurisdiction required