** $70B Metals Manufacturer Seeking an Assistant Financial Controller **
- Newly Created Position, reporting to the Controller
- 600 + employees / Non-Union / $150M total P&L
- CPA preferred but not required
- Public Accounting experience preferred but not required
- SOX and GAAP
- Track record of improving internal controls highly valued
- Exceptional analytical abilities and understanding of accounting and finance issues in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and profitability and variance analysis.
- 5+ YEARS experience/ Will consider an Accounting Manager or Cost Accounting manager ready for the next step