Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 14,600 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.
- Is active in local community activities. Establishes networks and resources for resident referrals.
- Performs regular reviews of, and makes recommendations on, building construction and preventative maintenance.
- Able to work in various positions at community and fill in as needed.
- Provide support for department heads in all disciplines as needed.
- Builds a high performing team and keeps morale high.
- Assists the Executive Director with all aspects of operations.
- Recruits and trains team members as assigned.
- Assists in supervision or may have direct supervisory responsibilities for some team members.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction and ensures a quality-oriented workforce.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subject, and five years experience in operations management with demonstrated success in meeting financial goals specific to retirement living, assisted living, long term care or related fields such as hospitality; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Demonstrated success in operating or maintaining a quality, customer service workforce.
- Experience in recruiting and training others
- Licensed as an administrator for assisted living in states requiring such license.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.