Join GAI and make your mark among a team of engineering, planning, and environmental consultants that provides innovative solutions to energy, transportation, development, government, and industrial clients worldwide. 60 years strong and 100-percent employee owned, GAI is the right place for talented and motivated individuals who seek to distinguish themselves in a company poised for unlimited growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare work assignments for project tasks including planning and organization
- Manage project schedules and budgets.
- Perform civil engineering administration duties.
- Lead preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages.
- Meet with clients to discuss project details and status.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Provide status and progress reports to project team, and management.
- Any and all other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Six or more years related experience. Graduate level engineering degree and coursework will count toward experience.
- Professional Engineering license in Indiana required.
- Previous project management experience.
- Wastewater treatment plant and wastewater collection system design experience.
- Drinking water treatment plant and distribution system design.
- Long-Term Control Plan implementation experience.