Job Description :
Entry level software engineering position. Primary responsibility will be
software development on the Trident FBM Submarine Navigation System.
Responsibilities include full software life-cycle development (SW design,
implementation and all levels of test) and maintenance.
Candidate may also
work in a Systems Engineering role developing operational concepts, system
requirements and design as well as in a Systems Integration & Test role
developing test procedures and testing the system.
Candidate will work on multiple program baselines from maintaining a deployed system to new development on both tactical and simulator software. Will work in a collaborative team environment and interact with customer.
- Proficient in C, C++, Java
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to follow disciplined standards and development processes
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Experience with ClearCase or other software versioning system
- Ability to complete work within defined schedules and budgets
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Due to clearance requirements, must be US Citizen
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Familiarity with software development environments
- Software and System level testing experience
- User Interface development