The Brown University Division of Advancement seeks qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Director of Data Management.
This position is responsible for the planning and implementation of a comprehensive data collection, hygiene and curation as a steward of the Brown University Advancement database.
Duties will include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive data hygiene plan for the University’s database of record for alumni, parents, friends, and prospects.
- Direct and execute data collection, analysis, handling, and management.
- Prioritize and assign daily work and manage performance of the data management staff.
- Develop standards, policies, and documentation for Advancement data management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 years of experience in records management, processes, tools and other information services programs required.
- Supervisory experience or project management experience required.
- Experience in records and information management and/or information governance required.
- Demonstrated ability to independently direct and manage multiple streams of work desired.
- Familiarity with data enrichment services desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office software programs (Word, Excel)
- Proficiency with Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
- Strong organization skills, excellent eye for detail, demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter and resume with their applications.