One of our clients, a reputable Healthcare Facility located in New York, NY is seeking to hire an Assistant Clinical Application Director for a perm direct hire position . Our client is offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and an excellent working environment. If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, pleaseapply now.
This role is a perm full time direct hire position and is not open to third party vendors.
IT Department is seeking an Assistant Director, Clinical Applications to oversee Ambulatory Clinical and Ancillary applications teams. The Epic Application Assistant Director supervises multiple application teams and their associated projects. This role manages, assigns and monitors work for the Epic Project team. The Assistant Director is accountable for delegation and oversight of deliverables, and management of staff within an Application team. The Assistant Director serves an escalation point for the team, and represents the team in leadership / management activities
The Assistant Director will be responsible for oversight of the Ambulatory Clinical application teams servicing operative and non-operative physician offices, ambulatory clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, offsite regional locations, rehabilitation medicine, clinical support staff, and other outpatient Epic users . Epic modules oversight include EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Bones, EpicCare Link, MyChart, Care Everywhere, Research Administration and Haiku/Canto in addition to other IT applications for these users and functional departments.
- Significant process design experience
- Significant ability in staff mentoring and adherence to process standards around documentation and workflow design
- Excellent project management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues list, manage project plan)
- Strong team building skills
- Bachelors or Master?s Degree in a relevant field of work and 7+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Advanced degree or clinical certification preferred. Nursing Informatics background preferred
- Epic certification in lead application required. Additional workflow certifications preferred.
- At least three year of Epicf experience
- Significant IT implementation and/or supportexperience
- Participation in at least one full implementation lifecycle
- Experience leading multiple teams concurrently in a complex, high paced environment
- Significant healthcareexperience
- Project Management Professional, or like experience