As an Assistant Director of Facilities Manager with Hines, you will have the full responsibility and commensurate authority for the leadership, strategic planning, and oversite of distinct geographical or skilled team’s operations functions, financialreporting and budget, and personnel facilities program support for Hines@Amazon. You will be responsible for delivering and improving Amazon directed performance metrics and maintaining highest level of customer service through their allocated portfolio. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the delivery of a broad range of services in support of the clients business operations, ensuring services are delivered effectively and operational platforms are maintained to the highest standard, with minimal risk to the clientele.
- Developing short and long term plans for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the service operations that will generate a significant, positive impact on the business unit and ensures the integrated work stream model is operating effectively.
- Reviewing and analyzing performance, financial, and service data and recommends operational changes for improved efficiencies.
- Ensuring quality of service delivery is consistent and cost effective across all locations.
- Developing and fostering strong, productive working relationships with strategic partners and local vendors at a senior level. Builds and maintains understanding of the vendor’s business strategy, key drivers and current issues to provide support and collaboration on service implementation.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring staff; creating a positive environment fostering growth and high level of productivity and ensures performance is aligned with organization standards.
- Available 24/7 to respond to emergencies
- Some travel is required
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required, MBApreferred
- Industry Designations preferred
- Five or more years experience of large teams
- Experience acting as highest level relationship owner to a large client
- Highly proficient with a range of information technology, tools and platforms including Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership presence with proven track record of delivering results