Ensure maximum value is attained from application and ensure team adheres to Application Management standards. Manage team providing leadership on key projects aimed at improving process performance to achieve the strategic and tactical goals of the company. Provide a strong leadership, management and direction to the staff to ensure delivery of superior quality service and product support for bank customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service/Support and Quality
- Provide quality application support service to internal customers on all digital systems.
- Own and manage end-users requests using the established work order management system to make service level transparent to the customer.
- Communicate, coordinate and resolve all issues regarding service quality.
- Ensure maximum system uptime on all applications from a support perspective. Escalate issues internally or to vendor for resolution as required.
- Assist in ensuring data integrity is maintained.
- Ensure applications are kept current with vendor releases, patches and other requirements. Accomplish goals by utilizing well defined testing and staging processes.
- Manage and administer activities related to all applications including implementation and management of interfaces and other daily production requirements in support of application activities.
- Compliance/Control/Risk Management
- Ensure systems are in compliance with established business, audit and regulatory needs.
- Manage and maintain application Central Control Records (application configuration).
- Comply with and lead positive change regarding policies, procedures, etc.
- Manage and/or author the loan core application disaster recovery plan
- Management/Special Projects
- Manage the operational vendor relationships.
- Continual evaluation of operation practices and procedures. Identify internal and external risk and opportunities, making recommendations to Senior Management as appropriate.
- Ensure customer data is appropriately secured and protected. Administer and monitor application-level security as necessary.
- Manage role definitions and processes to ensure application security.
- Training/Operating Procedures
- Ensure appropriate training is completed to ensure knowledge base is kept current and unit staff is appropriately cross-trained.
- Maintain all procedures and tasked in documented form.
- Guarantee assigned systems are operating at the highest efficiency level possible.
- Ensure the feature/functionality in assigned applications is fully utilized.
- Actively seek ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness levels by leveraging the system and working with lines and staff units to accomplish goals. Document and provide recommendations for improvements on subject to appropriate managers.
- Strategic Planning
- Ability to assess current state, assess opportunities to enhance and optimize, strategically make recommendations to increase application value proposition.
- Ability to assess solutions and applications to determine strategic fit for enterprise.
Education - Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field.
Experience - Over five (5) years of related management experience.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
Over five (5) years of related management experience.