$100K — $150K *
Assistant Director, Departmental Operations duties include:
The Position ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENTAL OPERATIONS
• Working closely with the County's senior leadership and HHSA Executives in setting and carrying out the County's vision, mission and objectives for the department.
• Assisting in the implementation and evaluation of legislation, policies and programs.
• Acting as a liaison with other public and private agencies and coordinating activities with County departments, and local, State and Federal governments.
• Assisting in developing annual budget and monitoring revenue and expenditure transactions.
• Providing leadership within a large matrix organizational setting, working with subordinate managers to develop and retain highly competent, service-oriented staff through selection, training, and day-to-day management practices.
A bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or certified foreign studies e
Valid through: 7/16/2020