$200K — $250K *
DepartmentUNHM First Year Experience [UMFYEX]Summary of PositionThe Assistant Dean of Student Success provides leadership and support to create integrated, holistic student engagement and wellness enrichment opportunities that transcend throughout the UNH Manchester student undergraduate and International graduate student experience. This position is responsible for monitoring student retention and implementing data-driven retention initiatives to better serve UNH Manchester students.
This position manages academic advising and the center for academic enrichment.
Acceptable minimum level of educationMaster'sAcceptable minimum years of experience5-7 yearsAdditional Job InformationPosting NumberPS1999FY20Other minimum qualifications• Master’s degree required (doctorate degree preferred) in higher education administration or related field with a minimum of six years of progressively responsible leadership experience in Student Affairs/Student Success.
• Comprehensive understanding and appreciation and support of undergraduate and graduate student life at a diverse, urban institution plus a commitment to improving the lives of students.
• A demonstrated commitment to equity, anti-racism, and the ability to foster inclusive communities.
• Experience working with students, faculty and staff to deliver collaborative initiatives, programmatic support, and offer advice and guidance that enhances student performance and development.
• Excellent organizational, oral, written, and on-line communication skills.
• Effectiveness in budget planning and management.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experiences with student development, assessment, counseling students, and resolution of student issues and crisis effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with special sensitivity to the needs of a diverse student population.
Additional Preferred QualificationsDoctorate degree preferred.
Valid through: 3/8/2021
$80K — $100K
17 days ago