$100K - $120K
The Assistant Dean reports directly to the Associate Dean in the College of Extended Learning (CEL) and provides leadership to the Enrollment Services and Program teams in CEL. The Assistant Dean is responsible for supervising the day to day operations of student enrollment and management and program and curriculum management as well as participating in strategic planning for the two units.
- Maintain effective and efficient registration, cashiering, grade processing, records storage and retrieval processes.
- Monitor student enrollment to ensure financial and academic success
- Oversee financial aid processes including military and veterans benefits
- Recruit and recommend faculty to teach classes as needed
- Monitor program budgets and expenditures to ensure financial and academic succes
Valid through: 2020-4-3