Responsibilities for the role of Assistant Controller:
- Supervise the Accounts Payable Department
- Purchase order reconciliations and accruals.
- Help enforce strong financial controls are in place and that all accounting conforms to the company's standards and maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Coordinate information and documentation to internal and external auditors.
- Sales Tax and Property tax calculations, accruals and payments
- Manage employee credit cards and associated reporting and coding.
- Monthly Close procedures and analysis, including pre-paids, accruals, and inter-company reconciliations.
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with employees and management.
- Coordinate ACH payments.
Requirements for the role of Assistant Controller:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of Assistant Controller experience in a publicly traded company.
- 2+ years of leadership/management experience
- Sox Compliance experience
- working knowledge of Great Plains ERP.
- Excel- Intermediate/Advanced- VlookUp-Pivot Tables.
- CPA License/CPA eligible (beneficial)
Job Type: Full-time
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel: 2years (Required)
- Assistant Controller: 2years (Required)
- Publicly Traded Company: 2years (Required)
- SOX Compliance: 2years (Required)
- Great Plains ERP System: 1year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Williston, ND (Preferred)
License or certification:
- CPA (Preferred)