- Manage day-to-day operations and close process in Accounting Unit
Specific Skills Required for Position:
- Must have bachelor's degree in accounting. At least 7 years FT specialization in accounting with 4 years in managerial/supervisory capacity. Public accounting experience is a plus but a good to have
Explain the function(s) to be performed by the requested staff member:
- Strong understanding and application of GAAP and industry pronouncements and standards to financial transactions
- Develop, monitor and enforce policies and procedures, internal controls and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Manage preparation of all financial and regulatory reporting, financial statements and disclosures and analyses over the balance sheet and income statement.
- Manage both internal and external audits
- Manage investment activities and cash receipts
- Manage and supervise staff(directing, training, and review)
- Manage external and internal parties to enable the organization to operate in an effective and efficient manner; achieving shared organizational objectives.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting requirements and special projects.