Assistant Controller will provide analytical and strategic support to Value Stream Controller and other Sales and Operations Management of an international manufacturing company. This position will support8locations throughout North America and China. The primary duties of this position will be managing the company's specific KPI's as well as completing analytical views that help management take actions that support the business objectives. This position will be a leader in the accounting group and be an expert problem solver by using data to analyze sales and costs. The candidate will be expected to spend time on the production floor and travel to multiple locations.
- Provide analytical support to Plant Controller, managing KPI's, performing cost analysis, etc.
- Assist with monthly financial close.
- Assist with preparation of Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasting
- Assist in maintaining all internal controls as well as assisting with all external and internal audits.
- Assist Operational Excellence by providing analytical support when applicable, as well as participate in various leanevents.
- Hands on problem solving and the ability to challenge processes and management.
- 7 - 10 years experience in all aspects of manufacturing accounting.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and automated accounting systems.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, management and outside professionals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent computer/systems/PC skills.
- Ability to perform, manage and/or direct multiple tasks and determine priorities.
- Lean/Six Sigmaexperience.