What you'll do:
Work closely with the CFO and the Controller of KWRI to provide financial reports, statements, forecasts and special projects to provide accurate and timely information to the finance team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financials statements, monthly and ad hoc reporting, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, and coordinate special projects under the direction of the Controller.
- Review accounting policies, internal controls and segregation of duties to provide process improvement recommendations.
- Convert all internal financial statements to a GAAP basis at yearend and periodically throughout the year as required.
- Coordinate external audits or engagements and review audited financial statements.
- Cross-train to provide support on critical functions.
- Supervise special accounting projects.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Accounting or Finance.
- 7 or more years of Controller, Assistant Controller or accounting management experience.
- Proficient in MS office, specifically Excel, and Google Suite.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Public accountant experience.