ASRC Federal is currently seeking an Assistant Controller focused on Internal Controls and Cost Point ledger configuration at our headquarters in Beltsville, MD. The role requires a strong leader with a proven track record of leading the implementation of internal controls (SOX/SOX Like) and operational accounting experience including the development/implementation Cost Point in a multi-company ledger structure. The position will also be the main contact point for the company?s financialaudit. The positon will report to the Controller and help develop accounting policies, procedures and processes across the $1+ Billion organization.
This position will report directly to the controller and will be essential in developing and transforming the current organization. The position requires a thorough understanding of United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Internal Controls and Cost Point experience. Government Contracting experience and familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation is preferred.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Extensive Knowledge of Cost Point ERP Software package required
- SOX Implementation Experience
- 3-4years Post Public Accounting ExperiencePreferred
- Government contracting experience is preferred
- Understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is strongly preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel and Access is required
- Experience running an accounting department
- Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement Process certification is desired
- Applies a diverse set of leadership styles
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to collaborate with finance, as well as, other business and functional leadership