Prestigious New York City based Family Office is looking to add a Controller to its executive staff. Reporting to the Principal of the Family Office, the Controller will assist in all aspects of accounting and operations. This includes:
- Providing accounting, administrative, and managerial support to a US Family office overseeing multiple family Trusts and Limited Liability Companies; Liaison with external CPA.
- Budgeting of family expenses including household expenses, payroll, education, entertainment, transportation, professional services including legal etc., accounts payables and receivables.
- Overseeing Banking activities including multiple company, personal, and private banking.
- Overseeing Family Office health Insurance, house insurance, workers compensation plans.
- Working with the Family's overseas accountants.
- Preparing regular cash flow forecasts.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's in Accounting and a CPA or MBA is highly preferred. Experience working in a Family Office is also preferred. Must have strong Excel skills.