Prestigious Greenwich CT based Family Office is looking to add an Assistant Controller to its executive staff. Reporting to the Principal of the Family Office, the Assistant Controller will assist in all aspects of accounting and operations. This includes:
- Providing accounting, administrative, and managerial support to a US Family office overseeing multiple family Trusts and Limited Liability Companies; Liaison with external CPA.
- Budgeting of family expenses including household expenses, payroll, education, entertainment, transportation, professional services including legal etc., accounts payables and receivables.
- Overseeing Banking activities including multiple company, personal, and private banking.
- Overseeing Family Office health Insurance, house insurance, workers compensation plans.
- Working with the Family's overseas accountants.
- Preparing regular cash flow forecasts.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's in Accounting and a CPA or MBA is highly preferred. Experience working in a Family Office is also preferred. Must have strong Excel skills. Ideal candidate will also be fluent in Mandarin.