$160K — $170K
A fortune 500 publicly traded Healthcare Company located in Union county has a newly created position for an Assistant Controller.
- Identifies finance core processes for standardization/redesign and implement more streamlined procedures to enhance efficiency and controls over financial reporting.
- Provides financial information to management on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, to support Board of Directors meetings, the monthly Officer presentations, and presentations to external parties.
- Participates in any special projects or workgroups as needed by senior management.
- Prepares and/or supports the preparation, analysis and production of financial statements for both internal and external entities.
- Designs and implements the necessary accounting system changes to ensure efficient and accurate processing of financial data.
- Maintains the General Ledger for the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Develops a competent and motivated staff by training, counseling and delegating work effectively.
- Oversees and maintains various analyses and account reconciliations, both on a consolidated and per entity basis, to support all account balances.
Health Insurance or Healthcare industry experience and big company required. CPA required. Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, prefers a Master's in Business Administration. Requires 5+ years of supervisory experience. Requires 8+ years of experience in public accounting or private industry.
Valid through: 6/10/2021