New York, NY
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Not Specified years
Posted 165 days ago
JOB OVERVIEW: Supervise the implementation of all property and equipment preventive maintenance and repairs, monitor life safety systems and utilities and assist in the administration of the department in compliance with all corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to protect assets, guests and employees.
REPORTS TO: Chief Engineer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Implement and schedule property and equipment preventive maintenance programs in compliance with corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations.
3. Prioritize service requests; schedule and monitor the service performed to ensure customer satisfaction, safety and convenience.
4. Test and examine the life safety systems to ensure they are 100% operational at all times.
5. Monitor utility consumption to determine the effectiveness of current systems.
6. Review purchase requests and monitor expenses budget to ensure goals are met/exceeded.
7. Assist in the administration of the department by preparing and maintaining schedules, logs, records and other documentation to ensure a smooth operation and minimize liabilities.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.