Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Honolulu is seeking a full time Assistant Branch Manager to support their branch on King Street. The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting in achieving the strategic goals of the branch office. The primary responsibility of this position is measuring business trends, contract reviews, maximizing sales/profitability and providing recommendations to management on development and implementation of strategies aimed at increasing business and agent growth, improving agent productivity, training and development. Otherresponsibilities of this position include agent recruitment, development and coaching. This position would also substitute as Branch Manager in their absence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
AGENT DEVELOPMENT AND COACHING
• Support all sales associates with contracts and transactional problems as they arise
• Develop and execute training programs and performance standards for team members
• Develop Business Plans to enable sales associates to achieve their production and career goals
• Monitor progress, identify areas for improvement, and build areas of strength through training, role playing, shadowing, coaching and accountability.
• Help team members develop efficient work habits and a high level of professionalism, with core values and ethics consistent with CBP’s Vision Mission and Core values (VMC)
• Motivate and coach sales associates to make deals happen
• Hold sales associates accountable to CBP production standards
• Plan and coordinate meetings and training session with topics that are current and relevant for the associates (upon request)
RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION
• Assist in recruiting new sales associates who have the potential to reach EDO within two years, and exhibit the core values and professional standards established for the office.
• Assist in recruit experienced associates from outside brokerage firms through networking and prospecting, and selling the CBP advantages.
• Re-recruit current salesassociates through building trust, respect and a caring atmosphere
• Review and approve Purchase Contracts, listings contracts, addendums and amendments etc.
• Strategize in positioning disputes, offers, contacts, and new listings.
• Attend all meetings, conference calls, and business trips as deemed necessary
• Complete and execute all reports and forms on a timely basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum High School Education; 4 year college degreepreferred. Five(5) years previous real estate salesexperience, along with general office experience in real estate a plus. Should be highly organized and have strong oral and written communication skills. Must have a Hawaii Real Estate Broker’s License.
• Ability to operate independently and exercise initiative using solid judgment and decision-making skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and outlook and have the ability to use internet based software
• Must be a quick learner and have high level of retention and understanding of the tasks required
• Strong presentation skills
• Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow direction and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential
• Ability to drive to and from off-site functions and events and have the availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build strong professional relationships
• Ability to work in a changing, dynamic workplace
• Ability to interface with employees at all levels of the organization