Req #: 180061177_2
Asset & Wealth Management Overview: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.6 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retailinvestors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
JPMorgan Securities Overview: At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the United States, JPMS offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
As a Wealth Strategist with J. P. Morgan Securities you will be responsible for delivering the firm’s financial planning Goals-Based Wealth Management (“GBWM”) resources to clients and prospective clients, helping them identify, prioritize and achieve their long-term goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- · Provide unbiased, customized wealth planning guidance to clients and prospective clients, based on deep client discovery and understanding
- · Work with advisors to develop business opportunities with new and existing clients
- · Develop and present GBWM materials and lead wealth transfer conversations in a compelling manner
- · Structure and present financial plans/presentations in a simple to understand conversational manner
- · Must be comfortable working with affluent and high net worth individuals/families, and have experience with financial planning, banking, investments, tax and wealth-transfer strategies
- · Work with partners in the investment, banking, lending, and retirement groups to provide a comprehensive offering to clients and prospects
- · Train and develop advisors to independently lead effective GBWM-related client engagements
- · Seven or more years’ experience in financial services including, but not limited to, financial planning, goals-based investing, financial advisory at a broker-dealer, RIA and/or a private bank, affluent/high-net-worth solutions, and retirement strategies
- · Bachelor's degree and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professional designation required
- · Series 7 & 66 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
- · Proven ability to drive business results with a broad background in retirement solutions, general investment matters, working knowledge of credit and applicable trust and estate planning issues
- · Senior level individual who is a strong self-motivator and who can work closely with market leaders & practice partners without daily contact with one’s direct manager
- · Strong presentation skills in one-on-one and group meetings
- · Ability to comfortably use numbers to provide guidance to clients in a compelling manner