TheAsset Protection Logistics Investigator isresponsible for conducting complexinvestigations as it relates to theft and/or loss within the global supply chainnetworkand ensuring operational standards are met by 3rd party vendors utilized by L Brands/Mast Global Logistics.
- Under general direction, responsible for conducting thorough and timely investigations related to theft and/or loss within the supply chain, resulting in successful conclusions.
- Conducts security assessments of L Brands facilities, 3rd party vendors, carriers and freight forwarders to ensure compliance with L Brands security requirements.
- Initiates and conducts both stationary and mobile surveillances and performs proactive duties to ensure supply chain security.
- Conducts interviews on subjects of interest involved in supply chain investigations.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with customer representatives, third party vendor management/security and AP partners.
- Establishes partnerships and works collaboratively with federal, state and local law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies.
- Creates detailed reports and maintains comprehensive records of investigations for submission to LP leadership.
- Completes all related tasks and special projects as assigned by Director of Asset Protection.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience interviewing subjects for theft is necessary with W-Z the expected method of delivery
- 3-5 years of experience in loss prevention, asset protection, law enforcement or security
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must uphold themselves to the highest standard / lead by example
- Ability to build strong business relationships with all levels of an organization
- 50%-75% travel expected