BAE Systems is hiring for a Senior Level Asset Management Program Manager
BAE Systems delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
As the Aftermarket Asset Management Program Manager, you will direct, coordinate, plan, organize, control, integrate, and complete program activities across program and functional resources for Controls & Avionics Solutions (CAS) Aftermarket Asset Management. Ensures achievement of financial, schedule, technical, and new business performance objectives. Models and demonstrates ethics and ethical behavior.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates, organizes, plans, and authorizes work to profitably support, defend, and grow our global Asset Management sales. Products that make up these sales include spare parts (line replaceable units, shop replaceable assemblies, and piece parts), loan and exchange offerings, pooling programs, Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support, and other offerings. Develops and establishes procedures and guidelines for customer proposals and prepares, executes, and revises plans and priorities.
- Implements and executes program activities, including management of the spares pricing catalog, establishing market-based pricing, setting pricing and discount policies. Determines work schedules, prioritizes tasks, and implements procedures for performing work activities. Keeps upper management informed regarding program or initiative status and any sales, technical, cost, schedule, or administrative problems.
- Establishes, maintains, and promotes good customer relationships. Ensures customers are informed on status of spares orders and lead-times. Coordinates program reviews and directs the preparation of status and progress reports as directed in the Lifecycle Management Guidelines.
- Analyze sales, inventories, lead times, and market dynamics to proactively identify and develop opportunities to increase the value of existing business and to capture new business.
- Manages and coordinates the work activities of Customer Account Representatives located in at multiple sites.
Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
- Nature of Impact: Impacts quality, timeliness of results, planning and revenues or budget
- Area of Impact: Asset sales to over 300 customers
- Interpersonal Skills: Communication skills to exchange complex information
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiates internally and externally within a Program Area
- Project Management: Leads Project/Program team member checking the work of others. Typically responsible for training and developing new team members.
Min. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Forecasting, product support agreements, customer service, project planning, ability to travel approximately 25%.