Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Asset Management Portfolio Manager will promulgate corporate and investment policies and procedures and provide a quality investment product.
- Supervise and monitor the development and implementation of investment and portfolio management policies and procedures
- Maintain the continuous study of the investment, economic and financial areas
- Cultivate new trust and investment management business and retention of relationships
- Accept public speaking engagements and participate in community and service activities
- Direct all activities of Portfolio Managers
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations
- Train, guide and lead other management teams
- Facilitate training and development of associates, estimating personnel developmental needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies
- Define measurable expectations of each role within assigned area
- Evaluate performance against expectation
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance and/or Economics supplemented by technical training in estate planning and financial and economic markets, or the equivalent education and experience
- 10+ years in investment management or equivalent experience
Skills and Competencies
- Proven performance in investment management and administration
- Proven sales and presentation skills
- Possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills